Scenic Fine Art Prints: Canvas or Paper
Fine art prints on photographic paper or canvas, attractively framed, add elegance to your home or office. There are many benefits:
- These fine art prints become a valuable asset just as furniture or other décor.
- Help businesses improve customer traffic.
- They make thoughtful and memorable gifts.
- Your purchase helps support the arts.
- My scenic aerials of the Tennessee Valley also promote tourism and economic development.
Canvas versus Paper?
Custom prints of any size are printed in-house using archival, fade-resistant inks.
One advantage of canvas stretched onto a frame is that it is non-reflective and works well in a brightly lit environment. Prints with glass are often highly reflective. In addition, you save on framing costs and time because each print is ready to hang. The texture of the canvas also adds a unique quality to the art. At a later date you can also add a frame around it to go with another décor theme.
Every print is signed and dated personally by me. I don’t offer limited numbered editions because I prefer people purchase my work simply because it visually excites them. It is the purest form of applause.